Saturday, January 30, 2010

world in grey colour....

For the pass weeks since 2010 start...it had been problems poping out for me to face to solve...alot things need to do decision...no matter in what scope....my world turns really gray...pale....lifeless....due to over burden by the tough decision problems....but you turn up to be my listener...the one that slightly fill my world with some colour....being at my side accompany through tough times...maybe you din realise cause my face is always seems nothing and laughing through the days....any how i spilled out some of my feelings out uncontrolable....but...this din turn out good...it seems....than for the two days and night you seems to change?avoid me? but something tell me you are not...you still sms me but little....you still chat with me on msn but lesser word of ~hehe or haha~ from you...and no skype chat....so what actually happen....where at such these days my world turned back into grey colour again....a real grey....pale and lifeless.....did i did something wrong....or i scared you away....or i am clapping hand on my own one sided.....
I really don't know....
i really don't know......

No comments:

Post a Comment