Wednesday, January 13, 2010

~童言无忌~

haha....was enjoying dinner avec my friend ZM at ss2..while i am on my way back to our table after i have place my food order...and upon what shock me is i saw zm laughing by her own...

me :' zm you ok ah? how come laugh sendiri o.0 ? siao liao?'
zm :'haha...hehe....haha...no la....no siao....just......'
me :' just what???you siao po....laughing sendiri....'

(zm start to stop laughing and prep to tell me what actually happen)

zm :' is actually there is three little girl was playing beside the table of ours...than suddenly a
indian pass by them then one of them pointed at the indian and shout out "apunene
inderpulange"...and the indian just walk pass but me myself burst to laughter....haha..."
me :' hahaha.........what the fuh cuk....so funny....and yet so daring....'
zm :' yalo....lol..haha....'
me :' 童言无忌' the indian won;t angry at the little one...haha...'
zm :'let me tell you something about what happen to me during my younger time...haha...one
day i saw a bald head guy and grown beard fellow...than i turn to ask my uncle why is the
guy's hair grown on the bottom side?'
me :' burst to laughter....nonstop.....hahahahaha'


in this world really funny is such word is out from a kid people will thing is cute and funny....
but if such word is out from an youngster it will cause them to get beaten up....
WHY? haha(food for thought)

No comments:

Post a Comment